1. Download and install WhatsApp for your device.
2. During verification process, you will notice that it sends the verification message to its server.
3. At the same time, you need block this message to be transferred to their server, this can be easily done by keeping your phone on flight mode.
4. Don’t worry, WhatsApp has an alternative way for the verification, so choose the verify through message option and fill up your email address and then click on the send option and as soon as that cancel the sending message option.
5. Now you need to do is message spoofing. Enter the mobile number for which you want to create an account. You will receive messages for the spoofed number of your device, and then you can use your WhatsApp to communicate with people with your spoofed number.